Recycled, Renovated & Reimagined
This building isn't your typical high-rise with marble floors and gleaming cookie cutter apartments. Our history goes back over 100 years, functioning first as a warehouse.
The Best Seat In The House
Large living spaces provide the perfect palette to express a unique style and host your friends for the night.
Turn Up The Heat
Each craft kitchen invites you to experience the best, without sacrificing unconventional character.
Spa Bathroom Experience
Sleek matte black fixtures purposely chosen to make a chosen to make a bold statement and create a one of a kind bathroom look.
Enviable Custom Details
Don't compromise on style.
The Irvine offers a unique variety of amenities throughout the building, with both indoor and outdoor areas.
Stop by our fitness center to get seriously fit, or even just for the gram.
• Top-of-the-line cardio and exercise equipment including Peloton bikes, Precor treadmills, stair-masters & HIIT options
• Variety of selectorized, plate-loaded, and free weight stations
Dirty your hands with neighbors in a community garden or relax on natural chaise loungers, integrated as rolling hills into our expansive lawns.
• Fully equipped outdoor kitchen with grills and dining areas
• K9 turf lawn pet park
Our co-working space is like your favorite coffee shop, furniture store and bar all rolled into one West Philly hangout.
• Expansive open area filled with custom artwork, natural sunlight and plenty of seating options to check email and connect
Automate your life here
• Concierge services including dry cleaning, package storage, and online services
Our Way of Investing in the Future
We've built sustainability into our blueprint. From wind power electricity to efficient windows and fixtures, we take the future seriously. But